Champagne Le Mesnil
Coopérative UPR - 19 rue Charpentier Laurain
51190 LE MESNIL SUR OGER
9, rue d'Artois 75008 PARIS
Tél :01 53 43 85 10
SAS au capital de 100.000 Euros RCS PARIS B 430 068 940
When consulting the Site, Champagne Le Mesnil is led to collect personal data concerning you, as person in charge of treatment, for the purposes of management of customer relationships as well as setting of appointments or processing of the request of information by means of forms and contact pages.
The collected data are the object of treatments, if you agreed to it or if the treatment is based on at least one of the following legal foundations:
1. Necessary for the execution of a contract,
2. be a matter of the legitimate interest of Champagne Le Mesnil,
3. be a matter of a legal obligation to which Champagne Le Mesnil is submitted,
4. necessary for the execution of a mission of public interest or succession of the exercise of the public authority with which Champagne Le Mesnil is invested,
5. necessity for the purposes of protection of an essential vital interest which concerns you.
Besides, if information not strictly necessary for fulfilment of the purposes above mentioned is collected, it will be with your preliminary consent. You can, at any time, withdraw your consent if necessary.
Except opposite legal or statutory measures, the collected data are only preserved during the duration necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes described above, within the limits of current limitation periods.
You have an access right to your personal data, an update and an erase, a restriction of processing, opposition as well as a right for the portability in the conditions planned by the regulations (more information about your rights on www.cnil.fr).
You also have the possibility to contact the Delegate to the Data protection of Champagne Le Mesnil at the address Coopérative UPR - 19 rue Charpentier Laurain, 51190 LE MESNIL SUR OGER and the right to introduce a complaint with the Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés (CNIL), the supervisory authority in charge of the respect for the obligations regarding personal data.